[pct-l] JMT July Hike

To Elizabeth and all who have been noting hikes of the JMT --- thanks.  T=
wo
friends (John and Sean) and I will be hiking most of the JMT from July 7
through the 21.  We will connect with the JMT at the Kearsarge Pass Trail=

and head north hopefully arriving to spend a couple of days exploring
Yosemite.  We are all "easterners" and are looking forward to this
experience in the Sierras.  I have been "lurking" around this list for
several weeks and have gotten some terrific information.  Thanks to all o=
you.  Please let me know anything that you think it would be good for the=

three of us to know.  Hope to see some of you in August.  ---Paul  H.