[pct-l] Foot book

     I just bought John Vonhof's new book on "Fixing Your Feet".  I
     highly recommend that everybody should purchase this book.  This
     book is great for hikers, especially if you have ever had problems
     with your feet while hiking.  I'm sure a few of you have had
     blisters or sore feet from a long hike.  This book gives you a lot
     of great ideas on how to prevent those blisters etc. & to treat
     them. Its easy to read & very interesting reading.