[pct-l] Forest Service

Jeffrey Rogers writes:
Don't paint brush the Forest Service workers.  Many of us believe they are
the most worthwhile expenditure in the national budget.

Great summary Jeff. All the Forest Service Employees I've met, were out
busting their butts in the backcountry, servicing campgrounds, or providing
some of the best, up to the minute information on trail conditions at kiosks
and registration desks. If I was to switch career paths to that of an
outdoor job, I would put the USFS high on my list of possible avenues. Let's
not slam the individuals of federal agencies, but the system that fails to
keep the dollars in the parks.

    -Ken Marlow