[pct-l] Lots of hiker hitting Hwy 58

Hi all-

Just an update from Tehachapi. Within the last few days, several hikers
have passed this way. Dave and Ron, Jeff and Joan, Michelle & Jeff and Bob
and Gwen. I'm picking-up Ed Selby on Sunday.

Jeff and Michelle stayed at my place Thursday night (they're the ones
hiking for the children's hospital). What great people! We had a great time
despite their exhaustion. They're holding up well.

I've asked Craig Beck of the BLM's Jawbone Station to drop a cache of water
where the PCT hit Kelso Valley Rd. This is a bad spot, so, hopefully he'll
do it!

That's all from Section F. Will report again soon!

-Carol Barret
805-822-9214