[pct-l] '95 completions

>1995- about 75 attempts, 5-10 completions

I was just curious regarding the above figure.  I only heard one (possibly
two) people completed the PCT in one swing during 1995.  The low completion
was due to the 205 percent of normal snowfall the previous winter.

Then again Brick Robbins ate solid rocket fuel for breakfast/dinner and
completed California in 56 days..despite the snowfall!  I heard he got the
fuel from when the Pentagon mothballed a bunch of ICBM's. (just a rumor though)

I still am unloading those PCT graphs, though I have now lost my "printing
division".  I have my master copies I can make photocopies of...I just can't
make fresh laser prints like before.  Email me if interested.

CG
cgiffen@teleport.com

"Please install toilet seat covers/ dispenser at the toilet, it would be
more sanitary"
     - Entry in the logbook on the summit of Mt. Whitney.