[pct-l] trail rides

My wife Sara and I are trying to help as many people get to trail as we can.
We are going out April 30 and on the 1st (and maybe the 6th and 9th).  Let
us know if you need help.

I have a sport wagon for a few people, but I also have connections to rather
inexpensive vans (I'm a concierge at a San Diego hotel) so if a bunch of
people want to rent one and go together (mainly on May 1) we can put in the
time to organize it and drive you there if we know you are coming.

Feel free to let me know or call us at (619)488-5657 if you need this.
Otherwise hope to see you on the trail and good luck everyone hitting the
trail this year.

Dan