[pct-l] Trail Ridge Traders..(again?)

One subscriber asked about how to contact Trail Ridge Traders.
Our network was down briefly, and I think the earlier response I sent
vaporized (I'm sorry that I didn't catch your name, but I deleted your
message once I thought my reply initially went through). Anyhow, the place
you mentioned is great! Not only do they carry name-brand (high-end) gear,
but they also carry used name-brand items and occasional factory close-outs
and cosemetic blems.
Additionally, you can trade-in your used name-brand gear for credit toward
any item- new, used, or otherwize (they have a lay-away service as well).
They're truly a great service to people like us. They have a catalog and
don't appear to have a Web Site. They can be reached at:

Trail Ridge Traders
334 East Mountain Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524

phone: (970) 484-8895