[pct-l] Trail Ridge Traders

Jean had asked how to contact Trail Ridge Traders. I sent this memo before
receiving incoming mail, so hopefully I didn't duplicate someone's effort.
This place is great. Not only do they carry a complete line of name-brand
(high-end) gear, but they also carry occasional close-outs and cosmetic
blems, as well as used name-brand gear. They have a great trade-in program,
where you can trade in your old name-brand gear for credit toward any new or
used item. They have a catalog. A truly great service to the hiking and
climbing community! They can be reached at:

Trail Ridge Traders
334 East Mountain Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524

phone: (970) 484-8895