[pct-l] PCT/ JMT Photos

Does anyone know of a web site, publication, or whatever, with great photos
of either the PCT or JMT? I'm having someone paint a mountain scene, but
can't find quite the picture I'm looking for. I've gone through all my
thru-trek slides and guidebooks. I've seen the David Muench photography
books.  That $80.00 Sierra Images CD-ROM is much too expensive, but looks
like a potential source. Most pictures I come across are often at lake level
shot horizontal. I'm trying to specifically find above-timberline picutures,
with good foreground and background, looking down from a Sierra or Cascade
peak or pass to one or several  post glacial lakes, or up on a high, steep
ridge trail looking-out across a similar granite scene . I've felt I've
exhausted all the sources within my reach.

Ken Marlow