[pct-l] trail ridge traders...?

Hello Happy Hikers One and All!

Been lurking on the list for some time and haven't said a peep.  I'm Jean from
Michigan and will be hiking some of the PCT with my friend Alyssa starting at
Kennedy Meadows in June and going til I either can't go anymore, or I get to
Canada (let's hope it's the latter!).

Wondering if anyone can help me out:   I remember getting a catalogue out of
Colorado(?) from a company that sold new gear but also traded used stuff, too.
I believe the name of the company was Trail Ridge Traders.  Does anyone know
what I'm talking about?   And if so, could you please send me info on how to get
in touch with them?  I tried searching the www for a web page, but for some
reason it was a no-go (no page? or am i 'puter illiterate? who knows!).

Can't wait to start walking (although I'm gonna miss my dogs!)--
Jean
72123.2305@compuserve.com