Re: [pct-l] Better late than never

stress is no longer my middle name, it's my first!
Because i have so much to do i can't get any hiking miles in now, either!
I haven't even sent out one box yet no less know what to put in all of them.

Anyone have suggestions on how much sunscreen to carry between resupply
station?

jardine's station addresses are all correct except for these:

Agua Dulce is now at
Century 21
33358 Agua Dulce Rd.
Agua Dulce, CA 91350
open 7 days a week, run by Bernie or Bernice? Canutt, at (805)-268-0121

Olallie Lake Guard Station
C/O Clackamas Ranger District
595 NW Industrial Way
Estacada, OR 97023
Caretakers are Doneal and Melony Thornton, evenings best time for pick up,
allow extra week for delivery.

Kracker Barrel's the same, but they only have room for packages for 2 weeks!,
can't mail packages out, and may have new showers for us when we arrive all
stinky!

Last but not least, Kennedy Meadows has movies on Saturday nights throughout
the summer! So see you there the 7th or the 14th!

I think Vermillion Valley Resort charges $6/package, not sure what the ferry
fee is.

Yeah, about the ice axe thing, can anyone offer an updated trail report of
the mountains snowpack south of the sierras? so far i'm waiting 'til kennedy
meadows. though an ax might come in handy around the border,...

As of now Polite Cat and I are still starting may 1st, Tom how and when are
you and everyone else oy there for that matter arriving in s.d.? WE're
driving down on sunday/monday/tuesday. then feasting like pigs i assume and
having our last margaritas for a long while in the southern california
sunshine. ahh, isn't life great!
If only I had another month to get ready!
(I think I finally found someone to take my room in my house too, that's a
blessing!)
I still can't find my wool hat or hacky sack :(
Jeremy
Seattle
May 1 or bust