Re: [pct-l] san diego needs

>who out there is getting a little anxious about the beginning of a long
>journey?

snip
Joy and I are getting very anxious.  We fly to San Diego next Sat (19th)
with my wife and son.  They will lend support the first two days then they
fly back.  Spring Break (ya, I'm a teacher) was tough, too much time to
fret and worry.  Working up to the last (thru Thurs) helps 'cause I'm so
busy at work I don't have time to think.  Today was rough, packed another
box of food to be mailed in mid May, and started a few more.  Chris, my
wife, is starting to tire of my fretting, but this is really a hard time
for her.  We celebrate our 25th anniversary somewhere in Oregon this
August.  Joy is having a rough time as well.  She is no longer in school,
(that's another story), so days are long and the reality of 5 months away
from mom, and yes even her brother, are starting to hit her.

Its the friendliness of folks like you, Dan and Sara, that make this the
adventure it is.

Hope to see all you '97ers on the trail.

How's it going Dave Cole?

Bob n Bug