[pct-l] san diego needs

who out there is getting a little anxious about the beginning of a long journey?

my wife, sara, and i did the PCT in 1996 and hope to give back as much as we
received from so many people along the way.  hope to later do some trail
maintenance, but for now we would like to extend services to those who may
be trying to figur out where the heck is Campo?

our home (hopefully temporary as trails call) is in san diego.  if you need
help getting to (or from) the trail, a place to crash in the area, a good
meal, help in the southern california section, more local information on
current transit situations, or just want to blab then feel free to take our
phone (619)488-5657,
our address (819 san luis rey, san diego, ca 92109), our email to look us
up.  i make no promises, but our schedule is pretty flexible and we'd love
to help out where we can.

in any case, happy hiking and hope we run in to you
dan and sara rufner