[pct-l] The Long Walk

Good story.  There is another book called the Long Walk that tells
about a polish prisoner in the soviet concentration camps and his
escape from siberia to india.

Another thought comes to mind.

What a jet covers in an hour, a car covers in a day
What a car covers in an hour, a bicycle covers in a day.
What a bicycle covers in an hour, a person walking covers in a day.

You folks have a long walk ahead of you.  I envy you!

--
Wayne E Dahl                  Coryphaeus Software Inc
408-395-4537                http://www.coryphaeus.com