[pct-l] Alan Young-In closing

Alan,
   Great to hear you got the information. The problem with AOL might be tied
to that widely-publized delay issue. Each time I attempted to send e-mail to
that address, I would receive back, the following morning, that the
server(?) had tried unsucessfully for four hours to deliver the message.
Regardless, best of luck. I have heard of stories planned well in advance,
that had been dropped, and others squeezed-in. So there's always the chance.
Please let me know how things progress.

Sincerely,
    Ken Marlow