[pct-l] Ultra-Lite Backpackers

Hello to all,
I've enjoyed all the discussions on using and carrying lighter equipment for
backpackers.  It's alot easier for me when I follow some of these suggestions.
In lite of all this discussion I see a need to really go ultra-lite.  So
listen to this idea.

DEHYDRATED WATER FOR BACKPACKERS:
It weights absolutely nothing and takes up no room in your backpack.  Just
think of the possibilities.  You could start a thru-hike with all the
DEHYDRATED WATER you'll need for the entire thru-hike.
According to the SECRET FORMULA you only have to add a quart of DEHYDRATED
WATER to your quart container and just add an equal amount of water.  Once
the two mix together you now have a quart of water.  Of course this formula
works with any size container you happen to be carrying at the time.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY

Take care,
John
               John O    E-mail johno@mail.monmouth
                        Brick, New Jersey
            (---- :-)  happy hiker with their umbrella
60 miles north of Atlantic City   60 miles south of New York City