[pct-l] re: mail problems

Walter Radney wrote :

I am able to receive PCT-L mail but my messages to the PCT keeps being
returned?? If anyone out there sees this message and knows why,
please e-mail help? WE want to join the class of 97.

Walter, I don't know if anyone else gets the same message back, but I keep
getting an "Unknown CompuServe Message" back nearly each time I send mail.
Additionally, I get a copy of the mail I sent out to this list, which I
suspect is a good indication that it was received and distributed. The
former however is quirky. Might want to double-check that you are sending
the mail to the post message address of pct-l@saffron.hack.net

-Ken Marlow