RE: [pct-l] Food

My favorite snack food is Power Bars.  They are high in protean (10g), =
comes in many flavors and taste great in warm weather.  Don't eat them =
frozen (stick them in a pocket for 20 minutes to loosen them up). =20

Yesterday I tried some bar called MetRx.  GROSS.  26g of protean but =
like eating cardboard, but with the taste removed.

My big advice for long trips is variety.  If you could not stand eating =
nothing but gorp for lunch for 4 months their is no way you will survive =
it on the trail for 4 months.

Scott Elliott
ScottE@IX.Netcom.com
May Your legs be as strong as your will.