[pct-l] Breakfast Bore

Hello All,

I have a problem.  I am bore stiff with my breakfast menu.  I consist
only of the ever present standby - Oatmeal.  I have tried every
variation possible and that is a temporary fix, but I am at the end of
my rope.  I would really like to find something totally different.  I've
done poptarts, granola etc., but I prefer something most.  The dryness
of breakfast food is torture.  I figure of all people the long distance
hikers would have my answer.  Surely you guys get tired of the same old
thing month after month.  Please help.

Shane Heilman