Re: [pct-l] Re: Horses on the PCT

Thanks Brick. Several people from our chapter of Backcountry Horsemen of
Washington spent 9 days (of their vacation - these are people who work for
a living) last year doing trail maintenence on one of the remote sections
of the PCT in Washington. This in addition to weekend work parties on more
accessible sections.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net

http://www.hack.net/lists *