[pct-l] Oregon Segment Questions

Hi,

Joining up with a thru-hiker at Crater Lake, Oregon and hiking to Timberland
Lodge, Oregon in early August.  Some questions:

1)  What permits will be require for this leg and does someone know where I
can write to obtain them?

2)  Mosquito forecast for Oregon for August?  The horror stories abound.

3)  Any shuttles or other transportation from Medford, OR to Crater Lake /
and / from Timberland Lodge to Portland              Airport?

4)  What sorts of elevation change can I expect for this leg?

Enough for now.

Thanks.

Rog
Windplay@aol.com