[pct-l] breakfast carbs

Catherine Middaugh discussed not wanting to take alot of time for breakfast
and looking for food for that meal high in carbos and low in sugar. Although
I didn't check-out the sugar content, how about something like Powerbars?
While at REI last weekend, I tried one of the Cliff Bars, they carry. It was
the same price as a Powerbar and much more filling. It was really quite a
meal for its size. I thought in general it was more tasty (I tried the dark
chocolate one) and it clearly had more texture. I haven't done a nutrition
comparison on the two.