[pct-l] thank you all

hi i just wanted to thank you all for the support you sent me when i was
going insane. actually what happened was my mail flag was stuck so every day
i signed on and it said no mail when in fact i fixed the problem yesterday
and i had like 4000 e mails. so thank you all. i also wanted to tell you all
i am back in california and back at the job i had mentioned i am only here
for two months though. (i am a nanny) so i got my proities straight. and i am
also sorry for my ramblings i am just so excited about this i could
scream!!!!!!!!    so i hope everyone has a great weekend and a great day. and
 smile spring is almost here.
wendy aka polite cat