[pct-l] Re: [at-l] A followup on those NaughtyRobot Messages (no trail-related content)

In case people are still worried, there is another site you can visit at
http://www.kumite.com/myths/ that lists a ton of computer hoaxes and urban
myths.  If you go to the Hoaxes from A to Z page, under N, there is the Naughty
Robot Spider Hoax.  I thought it was kind of interesting.  Like I said, it also
lists a ton of other hoaxes and supposed computer viruses.  I've bookmarked
this site so every time I get some spam saying I've been infected, I just go
out and there and always find it on their list!
-Janet