[pct-l] Snow Conditions Edison & Florence Lake

I was just up to Kaiser Pass at 9100' elevation and the snow pole
measured 11' of snow. Which is about 4' less than last year at this
time. The south facing slopes below 7500' had very little snow. As soon
as I can get more information on some of the higher elevations I will
pass it on. We have had for the month of February the least amount of
rain in Fresno County for the last 61 years even though we are above
normal for our seasonal rain fall. And the forcast is dry through the
end of the month. Looks like things are looking up for an early or at
least normal season.
Butch Wiggs
Vermilion Valley Resort
Edison Lake, CA