[pct-l] (no subject)

Good to hear from Ryan Christensen.  Excellent post.  I'm glad you were
able to realign your goals to that which mattered most.  It is too bad
that some hikers had a holier than thou attitude.  I don't remember much
of that when I went.  While I did not make it the whole length, I have
never (to this day even) changed my goal to complete the whole PCT, just
the goal to do it in one trip.

"Forward and backward I have gone, and for me it has been an immense
journey. ....But men see differently.  I can at best report only from my
own wilderness.  The important thing is that each man possess such a
wilderness and that he consider what marvels are to be observed there."

Ryan found his own wilderness.

Ed