[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #53

Lori:

Yes this list is active! But there are not many of us contributing
anything to it lately. With all the snow this year it looks like it may
be rough hiking in the Sierra's this summer. I recently tried to hike in
to the Peter Grubb Hut a few miles north of I-80 on the PCT. The snow was
so deep and caltrans had not plowed the access road at the exit and I
could not even park. I'ts really getting boring not being able to get to
the backcountry!  So I'm taking a cross crounty ski class. Hopefully the
snow will stop and we will have an early spring!

Steve