No Subject

To whom it may concern:
	I am considering through hiking the PCT this summer and am in need
of a partner.  I was hoping that you would be willing to post a notice for
me.  My name is Jason Brooks, I am a 25 year old male who just graduated
from Northern Arizona University in Botany.  I plan to leave around May
11th, and do the hike in approximately 4 1/2 months.  Anyone who chooses
to respond can E-mail me at:  jrb25@dana.ucc.nau.edu
Thank you
Jason Brooks