[pct-l] Re: So. Cal. and backpacks

Hello pct enthusiasts!

My name is Bill Kennington and I live in San Diego.  I love all of the
stories and info I have gotten from this message and chat address.

I have a question.  I am interested in undertaking day hikes on the Southern
Calif. portion of the pct.  I'm talking anything within 200 miles of Campo.
 Does anyone know of any particularly cool parts of the trail that they can
recommend?

I hope someday to have some great stories of my own to add.

c-ya