[pct-l] Hi!

Hi all,

I guess I should introduce myself to everyone.  I'm not sure who is out
there but I'm 38, married and have 2 teenage girls.  My husband and I
enjoy backpacking & hiking whenever we can.  I'm an Admin. Assist. for a
large manufacturing company located on the east coast.

After posting to this list I realized that it was a west coast list and
I live in PA which may make it hard for me to share much with the
group.  I would like to stay here a bit and see what others have to say
and learn something while I'm at it.

Anyways, Hi everyone,

Kathy :-)