[pct-l] Introduction...

I too will take the time to reintroduce myself due to the
Reformation...

My name is Jeffrey Olson, am 44, and I have hiked about half the
trail over three summers.

I currently borrow money from the feds to fund my third year of
doctoral study in which I am forming opinions about the history of
social work practice in America.

I expect to graduate in the spring of 1998 and as present to
myself will try to hike the sections from Mexico to Whitney.

I no longer believe in leather boots or coffee on the trail in the
morning...

Jeffrey Olson
School of Social Work
University of Washington...