[pct-l] Introduction

I am pleased to reintroduce myself to the Pacific Crest Trail list.

My name is Alan Young and I live in Scottsdale, Arizona.  I walked the entire
trail from south to north in 1979.

Professionally, I work with a firm that provided fund raising management and
counsel to nonprofit organizations and I travel frequently throughout the
western states.

I am honored to serve as a member of the board of directors of the Pacific
Crest Trail Association.