[pct-l] shipping beer

For those of you who didn't see Andy Skurka's presentation on the C2C
route, he found something better than beer in a mail drop.  Seems
snowmobilers have a tendency to lose beer in the snow in the winter.
He found quite a few beers when he was first to walk the snowmobile
trails in the spring.  Beer in the backcountry!

cheers,
terry

ps: Yogi, I understand your pocketmail composer is headed for another
CDT thruhike.