[pct-l] software for DVD slideshows

Grand Strider,
Feel free to use anything I've sent you that clogged your inbox, via cd, or
off my pbase site for ADZ. If you want larger files, let me know. Wish I
could be there.....
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I downloaded the trial version for PC's last night and quickly imported
about
200 photos that I have collected for a "Best of the PCT" presentation.  Boy,
am I going to have fun working with this!  I almost couldn't stop playing
with
it!!!

Almost as fun as playing with . . .  well  . . . "You've got to hide your
love away!"

Greg "Strider" Hummel
Grand Poobah Pervert!