[pct-l] Those Little Condiment Packets

They're kept on condiment tables at eateries all over the place, without refrigeration, so I can't imagine that they'd be something that would go bad without refrigeration (unless opened).  If they're not kept cold in the store, they shouldn't spoil in your pack.  Just don't save an open one and use it later . . .

L-Rod