[pct-l] Those Little Condiment Packets

Jim,
I know Sam's Club sells these by the 1000's.

I prefer the packets of salsa & hot sauces.  I went to a local mexican
take out place and asked the owner if I could buy some from him.  I
had been a regular customer for several years, and he knew me by name
(and my regular orders).

Long story short...He filled up a bag with all sorts of packets and
sent me on my way.  His "price"?  A postcard from the trail.

cheers,
terry