[pct-l] POSTING QUESTION

 It depends on your email client, but I always hit 'reply all' to amke sure the list gets the response, not just the sender, and find the original email appended below.

While we're talking about emails, I wanted to ask about capslock. In other internet based correspondance capital letters are interpreted as shouting. I'm not sure what the norm is around here, and I don't know you personally, but I assume you're not shouting while talking about chickens , dehydrated water and sub-uber-mega-ultra--extreme-light-weight hiking, though they are very exciting subjects and keep me highly entertained when I hsould be working. So, why the capitals?

~Craig
Your computer using hiking newbie.