[pct-l] RE: [so_california_backpackers] Snow info desired

Phil,

Brick took a few photos of a ski trip on Mt Laguna recently.
There was snow, but nothing requiring snow shoes. I'd imagine that you'd
hit snowline soon after descending toward Pioneer Mail. (others can
confirm)

Wrightwood got rain last night. This storm isn't as cold as the last
few. I can see Santiago/Modjeska from my desk. No snow on these peaks.

Dave just e-mailed me. Mammoth just passed the 500" mark for this
year...  And snow is still falling.

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m
<http://www.mve-architects.com/>