[pct-l] meals at the KickOff

Jim Keener writes:
"Is that the 'burger place, the "restaurant" or the milkshake place?"

Yogi,

Thanks for answering all of this.

Jim,

The burger place / milk shake place took out their tables and bar and just
serve ice cream or some such now, and, of course have the liquor store and small
convenient store supplies still.

There is a bar up further in "central" Lake Morena that serves meals still
and I would highly recommend, however, they won't be able to serve everyone and
will be a bit overwhelmed if 150 people show up on their step.

Then there are a few other small eateries in the surrounding area.  We've
eaten at one down the frontage road to I-8 from Buckman Springs a few times with
good food.  There are a couple in the Campo area that seem to be open
sometimes or closed at the feel of the wind!

Greg