[pct-l] meals at the KickOff

Friday Dinner is spaghetti from the Class of 2004.

Saturday Breakfast is pancakes from the *hungover*
Class of 2003.

Saturday Dinner is provided by the Kick Off
organizers.

Sunday Breakfast is provided by the Kick Off
organizers.

So all you'll need is Thursday dinner, Friday lunch,
Saturday lunch.

BTW, Meadow Ed told me a couple months ago that the
little diner in Lake Morena is not serving food
anymore, so any former hikers who were counting on
that should bring their own food!

yogi