  From: Peter Haskell
  To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 7:35 PM
  Subject: [pct-l] Santiam Pass to Mt Hood

  I've been off the list for a few months, so thiis may have been touched on.
  I plan to hike the trail from Santiam Pass to Mt. Hood in mid-Sept., which I
  estimate to be 100 miles. Questions:

  1. How might I best get to the trai? It seems to be about the same 40 or so
  miles from Bend or Eugene.

  2.  Is the Olallie Lake Resort still a viable place to send parcels? If so,
  would it still be so in late Sept.?

  Any info would be much appreciated.

  Peter "Powerful Tiger" Haskell