[pct-l] Memory cards

As usual, buy.com has memory cards on sale this week, both with free shipping. No sales tax outside of California.

  Viking 512 MB 33X SD for $9.95 after $13 mail in rebate
  http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10335061&adid=17070&dcaid=17070

  Kingston Tech 1 GB SD for $19.95 after $6 mail in rebate

  http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10399506&adid=17070&dcaid=17070

  They have other format cards as well, but SD is most often on sale. No connection with buy.com, just a satisfied customer.

  Vic

  Check out my new blog for current events and my PCT hike info:
  http://360.yahoo.com/vichansonperu

  Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/

Blab-away for as little as 1?/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.