[pct-l] Slide Show last Weekend.

http://www.pbase.com/mad_monte1/_pacific_crest_trail<http://www.pbase.com/mad_monte1/_pacific_crest_trail> Had a nice dinner/gathering/ slide show in Seattle last weekend. Got to see Jonathan Ley's new photos which are better every year and meet a small group of " Hardy " adventures. I got to show my Baja stuff from the last two years as well. Also there was G.I. Jane who did the PCT in 2001 who I has never met. She and her boyfriend plan to hike the CDT this year which will make her a " Triple Crowner " as well. If you are new to list , clink this link to see " How Not To Hike The PCT" which is mostly photos from 1977 thru hike  and some current stuff as well. See you all in April....