From: david woods
To: PCTL
Cc: reinholdmetzger@cox.net
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: Wearing Your Sleeping System, Campy Fashions, & Trail Fest

They are nervous? I thought they were just shivering from the cold.....or
anticipation.

PS It is not necessary to go to AK to find "real men". We recently had an
incident here in Victorville/Apple Valley where a gentleman was arrested for
getting a bit too friendly with his dog. Lest you think I jest:

http://www.vvdailypress.com/2006/114251882441900.html

I do not care how cold you are when you get the the vicinity of The Mojave
Forks Dam and Victorville/Apple Valley on the PCT , one is probably well
served to not wear an ankle length dog hair coat or sleeping bag.

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net  Wrote:

THAT IS IT..........THAT IS THE LAST STRAW..........I'M MOVING TO
ALASKA.........WHERE
MEN ARE STILL MEN..............AND SHEEP ARE NERVOUS!!!
3-25 DAVID WOOD WROTE.....I walked the LA Maraton in my new Macabi for men
hiking skirt and felt fabulous....just think how wonderful I would have felt
and looked after a....Roman Rosemary Scrub & a Gentelman's Nail Grooming.
3-24 SWITCHBACK WROTE.........I must admit I will look cute in my black silk
jammies.......
3-24 STILL ROAMING is longing for an ankle lenght overcoat