[pct-l] Re: Wearing Your Sleeping System, Campy Fashions, & Trail Fest

They are nervous? I thought they were just shivering from the cold.....or anticipation.

PS It is not necessary to go to AK to find "real men". We recently had an incident here in Victorville/Apple Valley where a gentleman was arrested for getting a bit too friendly with his dog. Lest you think I jest:

http://www.vvdailypress.com/2006/114251882441900.html

I do not care how cold you are when you get the the vicinity of The Mojave Forks Dam and Victorville/Apple Valley on the PCT , one is probably well served to not wear an ankle length dog hair coat or sleeping bag.

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net  Wrote:

THAT IS IT..........THAT IS THE LAST STRAW..........I'M MOVING TO
ALASKA.........WHERE
MEN ARE STILL MEN..............AND SHEEP ARE NERVOUS!!!