[pct-l] Andrew Skurka presentation in Livermore, CA

Be sure to call the store to verify the time of the
presentation.  He did one here in KC last week which
was advertised on the store's website and on go-lite's
website as beginning at 7:30pm.  The time was changed
to 6:30pm, and the store had fliers that had the
correct 6:30pm time.  But the store's website stuck
with the 7:30 start time, and I was unaware of the
fliers.  I showed up at 7:30pm, one hour after the
thing started.

Someone should ask Andrew what his next project is.
I've heard him say both at ALDHA-East and at the KC
presentation that he's trying for a PCT speed record
in 2006 "because the current record is really weak".
Hmmmmmm.  Overall, I enjoyed his presentations EXCEPT
for the comment about the PCT.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com