[pct-l] Water source listings for Oregon?

Hello,

I am wondering where to find information regarding water sources for the PCT
in Oregon.  While I have a number of them listed in TOPO software, there are
a few areas (specifically between Crater Lake and Maidu Lake) where I don't
want to trust that the few faint streams that are shown on the topos have
water, but instead would prefer first hand information regarding water
availability.

Is there a good listing of water sources along this section of trail?  Would
the PCT Trail Data Book be a good source for finding a good listing of all
available water sources?

Thanks,

Jon