[pct-l] trail deviations

That is deviations, not deviates.  Lord knows, we are all probably deviates from "normal", by wanting to do long distance hiking.

  What I want to know is where the trail guides are wrong because of last years weather?  It seems that because of the heavy snows and resulting mud and snow slides sections of trail, particularly in the south, were impassable and reroutes put in place.  Where has the trail been restored to the original path and where is it still different than the guides?  Thank you.

  Pete "Old Corpus" Hoffman