[pct-l] Re: saving your pictures

A friend of mine rode his bike from Houston to Denali, summited Denali
and rode back.  His photo solution was to buy dozens of small memory
cards, like 32MB.  Then when the card is full, mail it home.
These cards are cheap enough now so hat you could buy them for like $10
each if you find some place with a sale trying to get rid of these
small cards that most people do not want.

Another solution would be to get a "digital wallet", which is like a
small stand-alone hard drive that has a slot for memory cards and
doesn't need a computer to transfer the images from the card to the
unit.  You could keep this unit in your drift box.  here is one that
looks pretty good:
http://tinyurl.com/nls6m

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:09:41 +0100,  wrote...