[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

I live for posts like this.  Thanks for the end-of-day humor.

Um, it WAS humor, right  ;-)

Geese do make better "watchdogs" - but I think for protein density, on the
hoof/claw, whatever, chickens probably are a better choice.  Geese have lots
of fat, with not as much meat as you might think (have you ever cooked a
goose?).    But the goose fat might work well in alcohol stoves.  Hmmmnnnn.
Biofuels, y'know?

I'm reminded of a three-legged pig story I heard once....

Hoping not to have my goose over-cooked,

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached its top.  Then
you will know how low it was.
                                                                     Dag
Hammarskjold